Saturday, July 6, 2013

LUTHER BBC

I'm looking at my blog and realized, I never wrote anything about the BBC's LUTHER. I apologize to any and all for this. Luther is the best cop drama in a long while. Luther (played by Idris Elba)is basically a genius, which makes you wonder why he is a cop. He may also be a psychopath, so he may be afraid of himself too.


The story is very interesting, especially his relationship with Alice (played by Ruth Wilson) a true criminal psychopath and his best friend.



I won't even try to explain, you just have to watch if you haven't already. The third season is coming up soon. If you haven't watch don't worry the BBC series are usually only 6 - 13 episode long. This show is 4 - 6 episode a season. Its so sad cause it's so damn good. Watch this show if you aren't and prepare for season three if you are. If in America it will be on BBC America so check your local listings.


Opening sequence

Massive Attack - Paradise Circus full theme song

P.S. I believe the President of the United States and the First Lady watch of this program. Just an interesting fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment