Thursday, August 19, 2010

RAMEN NOODLES

Ramen noodles are just too good. They are the perfect meal. I can eat this stuff all the time. However I only eat the shrimp flavor. The other flavors are edible but not satisfying.




I eat the "instant" noodles. Not sure that they are instant since the package stuff only takes two minutes but whatever. I prefer the packaged stuff but in a "pinch" I'll eat the cup of noodles.


What I need to start doing is making bigger meals out of these noodles. I know around the world they add meat and vegetables to their noodles. Why I haven't up to this point? I really have no idea. Laziness, ingorance, fear that it may taste bad cause I added the wrong thing. Or it's possible why ruin something that already works as is. Still, I'm going to try sooner or later to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment