Monday, August 5, 2013

WONDER WOMAN MOVIE DEUCE



Wonder Woman should have a movie. Why is this taking so long. Superman and Batman have had more movies than necessary. I don't want some half ass TV show. I want a theatrical event.

Check out my Wonder Woman script here. Tell me what you think.

My wonder woman tumblr for those of you interesting in pix Gorgeous Wonders.

Check out this Buzzfeed article 6 Reasons We Need a Wonder Woman movie.

Fan made WONDER WOMAN trailer I came across. I have to say I don't want a period film. But it is good.

Will's War talks about how Wonder Woman movie has what is needed for an amazing film.

AMC talks about how Wonder Woman movie may get made.

Another Fan made film

Fan made trailer

Another Fan made film.

I couldn't help myself. Emily Deschanel (Bones) dressed as Wonder Woman in an episode.


It amazes me how many women dress up as Wonder Woman for Halloween. Most of these women don't read comics. They know her maybe from the television program with Linda Carter. Yet they still love her. There is a female audience out there waiting for a WW movie. Why Warner Brothers doesn't see this is beyond me. The merchandising alone would make them money.

No comments:

Post a Comment