Sunday, September 8, 2013

THE WRAITH MOVIE


THE WRAITH

Hollywood studios have been remaking or taking things from the 80s and making them into movies. I think one movie that needs to be remade is the WRAITH staring Charlie Sheen and Sherilyn Fenn.
This movie has murder, it has drag races, it has aliens or ghost, an alien or ghost supercar, bullies, drugs, and a love story. Done right this could be a blockbuster.

Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor

The Interceptor was a living car. It's engine had quickening and what looked like a heartbeat. Well best I remember, been some years since I seen this movie. The interceptor was also the most interesting character in the whole damn movie. It had presence.

A possible choice for the new Wraith Interceptor is the Lamborghini Veneno. But would still have to call it Interceptor cause Veneno isn't intimidating.

Lamborghini Veneno



The two main songs from the movie I could never get out of my head especially Hold on blue eyes by La Marca. So if this movie is remade these two songs would also need an upgrade.
Tim Feehan - Where's the Fire.

La Marca - Hold on Blue Eyes


In the remake the love story may need a bit more depth than the original had.


I always thought the Wraith existed because of aliens. Anyone I knew who watched the movie thought it was aliens too. But I have learned that some think this is a ghost. The ghost thing makes no sense to me but it was an 80 movie so who knows.

P.S. no cameos with Charlie Sheen. If they want to give Sherilyn Fenn a spot that would be cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment