Saturday, January 21, 2017

African civilizations

There are people that truly believe there are no ruins on the whole of the continent of Africa. These people actually believe that no African culture or civilization has ever been other than Egypt. I have actually met these people in person. Some have negative views of Africans, some are just ignorant. So while doing research for my fantasy story, Myth of the King. I have come across some information and pictures. So I thought I would share some here.

South Africa

The Aban

Benin City

Kumasi capital of Ashanti

Ghana
Kilwa ruins

Mauritania

aksum lion spouts

Map of Medieval African Civilizations




What he says about Disney movies having human characters on every continent but in Africa only animals, I never thought of. Ask yourself why?


BBC special Kingdoms of West Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment